Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Surviving Like Ivan

 Since leaving the counselor on Monday afternoon, life has been pretty much downhill, The counselor said he saw no red flags. Nice to know that I am not deluding myself about that.

Yesterday, the CPAP mask finally broke down.

Also yesterday, the scheduled Social Security call did not happen.

I worked on reformatting "Red Death" on Monday and last night. Still tedious, but also now has me wondering what the hell I have been shopping around.

K emailed me that she had read "Problem Solving" and liked it. Now I need to look over that text - you have no idea how different what was written on the phone looks on this laptop's screen.

I slept last night without the CPAP mask. I feel like rabbit droppings, having awakened every 2 or so hours. I lay half asleep for 40 minutes after the alarm went off. I thought it was an hour later and panicked. However, I have decided to go in an hour late today.

I must call the people handling the CPAP mask.

I need to find out what happened with Social Security.

I will be talking with the attorney about dad's estate.

Wondering who I know who lives in Mesick, MI and Honduras.

Wishing that more people would read Ross Lockridge, Jr. on the Republic 1/17/21.

Thinking of changing the blog's theme. Any opinions?

From whence comes Ivan:


Wish me luck. Today, it is needed.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment