Friday, October 20, 2023

Too Many Ways Too Phlegmatic

 I cannot throw this sinus infection. It reached my chest yesterday. I could all too easily slip back to bed, except I woke at 3 am with a coughing jab. Oh, boy.

last night, I started on editing "Road Tripping." I am not sure if I have problem in seeing or looking, or I am generally incompetent. I find things in areas where I feel certain have been edited more than once that should n ever have been missed. I wanted to get it out this week – I thought all I needed was await KH's verdict 0on the ending. Nope. Not getting it off that easy.

Nothing exciting in the past 12 hours. A trip to McClure's last night. Watched Biden. Not much to look forward to – other than getting back here.

Such is life. I can handle this, I will write more later.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment