Friday, October 15, 2021

My Second Friday in Muncie

 Bedtime has arrived, but I must comply with my promise to keep a daily update,

 I have spent most of the day writing up research I did at the VOA. All this is related to writers ad]nd writing and will be published here over the next month. I think some are very good pieces but I would like to a play I have on hand. I did get out to the Sheriff to let them know I had a job. That involved a new bus route. Back downtown I found I had job -related voicemail from Tuesday. I do not like this "smart phone." When I tried calling, the phone would ring but I could not be heard. Then I really disliked the phone. I went to one of the callers, had an impromptu interview and then skedaddled to the job interview with Noodles & Company that was scheduled. I walked since I couldn't to the bus schule on my phone. Yeah, a real helpful thing. That interview ended quickly enough when I told the manager I was a sex offender.  I did get at the bus schedule and walked over to the Payless grocery for a few items. I got some ramen noodles which let me keep my Friday fast. I got the number 3 bus back downtown and then caught the number 5 house back to the motel. I did my email. I ate dinner. I went back to the blogging and some reading. I listened to a really good Willy DeVille album on YouTube, listened to some news, watched a bit of Rio Bravo. I decided against going to see the new Bond movie but it looked too much like rain. No sign of any government employee checking up on me, to make sure I wasn't running amok. Such was pretty much all of my day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment