Saturday, April 1, 2023

Happy Birthday, Toshiro Mifune

 Thanks to CrimeReads for tipping me off today was Mifune's birthday.

So, far a day of little accomplishments. The CPAP mask was a bother last night, and neither were the thunderstorms. I slept in until 8 am, and even then I was moving slow. I decided to not deal with food stamps, so I took calling Chili's off of my to-do list. No laundry done yet. It is a windy, chilly, gloomy wet day.

My only defense is having a slight headache.

I did run "Road Tripping" and "The Sloe Gin Effect" through grammar checking and a little editing.

However, I have been watching/listening to Fringe, the TV series. I like it.

From the email, I got notices of some new publications:

All I got done for my next short story was look up popular Welsh Christian names. I am going with David Owen.

From CrimeReads, I read Harini Nagendra’s Favourite Historical Mysteries  and The Strange Cinematic Afterlife of 'Red Harvest'. Decades ago, John Hulse and I wrote a screenplay for Red Harvest. I still think it could be done, in these days of streaming services there is a chance it could be done better, but it will not be me doing the screen play.

I see another trip to McClure's in my near future. Maybe a shower, too.

sch 4:43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment