Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Just Call Me Roadkill

 Wednesday morning and I overslept. Yesterday we did another trampoline truck. Boxes over a hundred pounds. Wore my over-the-hill backside down to a nub. The 3:15 bus did not show up, so we took the 3:45. Needing to get groceries from Payless, got me home about 5:30. A hot shower eased some of the muscle pain. I talked to KH on the bus; he wanted to talk about my latest story, and I wanted to know if he got himself out of Tampa. He had some good ideas about the story. I ate dinner. McClure's got a visit for Coca-Cola. I started on the pretrial detention journal. The loose sheets are a major pain. Paul S. called, and I babbled with him for over an hour. I had started revising my latest story, and I went back to that for longer than I should have. It was about 11 when I turned off the computer. Another night of waking up every few hours. The last time was about 3:30. The alarm did not even dent my consciousness, but having a nightmare about practicing law again got me out of bed.

So, I am going in late to work. What a life.

I hope the CPAP mask shows up today.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment