Monday, August 22, 2022

How to Read This Blog

I do not mean to be snotty. Really. Maybe reading one of my posts is more than enough. All the same, I wonder if there might be a little confusion a out how this thing is supposed to work.

First, this blog is organized by topics. Each post has a link at its bottom to other posts published under the specified subject (On Writing, Anderson, Indiana, Politics being some of the topics; click the menu icon in the upper right hand of the screen - it is next to Search - for a complete list). I invite you to see what else there is on the subjects here.

Second, there is a lot here and more to come. With  this post the total published comes to 1,479 with more scheduled out to the  end of August 2022. It is now over a year since I began writing these posts but the time actually covered goes back over a decade as I am publishing the journals I began after my arrest.

Third, the posts contain links to other material on the Web which I cite in my posts. Please feel free to follow those links. 

Please enjoy. The purpose here is to document my education but also to publicize what I have learned about depression and writing and life. I do not ask for acceptance or agreement of what I write. I would like to help others. I would feel an accomplishment if anything I write makes anyone think more, aim higher, feel deeper than I did before I started all this writing.

(This is my first post on my laptop,)

sch 8/22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment