What do I do when I feel miserable, slightly nauseous, and tired? I work on revising a section of my paper on Indiana state Bill of Rights.
I do not go to church as I promised myself. The idea of getting nauseous and my bowels weakening in public bothered me.
Nor do I go get the groceries I did not get the other day.
I do not go and pay two bills as I have planned for the last two days.
I do leave the the aprtment except for nicotine and caffeine. And sleep away two days.
This post barely gets done.
What follows is the raw research from the past day and a little of yesterday.
Aristotle_philosophy_and_politics_theory.pdf
() - Democracy_and_Political_Philosophy.pdf
THE PROPER PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
FLOURISHING, VIRTUE, AND COMMON GOOD CONSTITUTIONALISM
Ethics, Politics, and Natural Law - Ethics, Politics, and Natural Law.pdf
Natural Law and the Pursuit of Happiness - Natural Law and the Pursuit of Happiness.pdf
Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, 597 US 215 - Supreme Court 2022 - Google Scholar
Doe v. O'CONNOR, 790 NE 2d 985 - Ind: Supreme Court 2003 - Google Scholar
T.D. v. Wrigley | State Court Report
Wyoming Education Association v. State | State Court Report
aristotle politics flourishing - Google Search
Aristotle Politics PDF - Google Search
The Post-Dobbs Patchwork of Abortion Rights | State Court Report
Aristotle: Politics | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
State Privacy Rights Are More Important Than Ever | State Court Report
sch 9/24
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment