Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Coming Up For Air This Wednesday

 Yesterday, I got home very early, but my time in on work for MW. Sorry there was no post here. I decided to get up even earlier than usual, besides being tired. I really miss WordPerfect for merge printing. 

Things learned yesterday: it does not seem I owe any premium this month, and it looks like Dr. Green is on the list, and I need to visit Muncie City Court to see about an old ticket out of Yorktown Town Court (I am thinking of getting my driver's license).

 I received a rejection from Sequestrum:

Thank you for sharing your work with us. We often have to turn down well-crafted writing, and while "Their Bright Future" isn't quite right for our current needs, we appreciate the time and effort which goes into every submission we consider. Thank you for sending your work.

I will read this as saying my story was well-crafted.

I walked over to the sheriff's, full of hopes to get back here early. That plan flopped - somewhat. Tonight, I did not call Gabb about my phone, but I did finish my application for the Adina Talve-Goodman Fellowship. Let us see what happens.

I started The Mysterious Greatness of Gatsby only to have Firefox crash. That will be finished another time. Just as a fuller post will come. I want to take time off from the computer. Not even going to try watching American Horror Story.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment