Thursday, July 21, 2022

Scrapbooking

Photos of Muncie taken but not used - according to my memory!

The bus station where I spend too much time:

Muncie Bus Station

Bus station + cool clouds:



Waiting for the bus in the dawn:



Squirrel, a black one I think, on Granville as I walk to work:




Vulture flying over Muncie - feel free to make comments:

Mallards.in drainage ditch outside of work:

The Barking Cow:

The Casa de Sol:

Muncie turning the old Delaware Jail into condos:

Riders on the bus, not the Storm:

New courthouse/jail on a rainy day:



Books displayed at Bracken Library:


Ball State something:

Behind the old Rooster Tail. I saw a groundhog but the camera missed it:

Not sure:

Today he traded "Don't Tread on Me" for the Confederate flag. How many people realize the U. S. and Confederate flags are mutually exclusive?


Horse at the Delaware County fairgrounds:

Saw this on a walk back one Sunday and have no idea who is being evacuated or where they were being evacuated or why they should be evacuated, but do like the weirdness of it:

Downtown Muncie:


Bird of a type I did recognize:

Factories along Cowan Road:


Thinking this is 26th Street:

Same as above except I did not see the bird fly off:

Meridian Health?

Around Ball Memorial:



Riding the bus:

The courthouse/jail on a sunny day:



From the bus with Parson's crematorium in the foreground with a retirement community in the back:

Hawk on tree outside of work:


Excitement at the bus station:



More of the fireworks:









Moonrise in July:


Bus station + snow:



Ball State with snow, I think:

My birthday:





Cool clouds:




Sign outside interior decorator's shop:
sch 7/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment