Thursday, February 24, 2022

No Show PO

The afternoon here was sleet and a little freezing rain, so I was not terribly surprised by his non-appearance. K predicted his non-appearance when I spoke with her. I would have thought it mire professional his calling to announce he would not be keeping his appointment with me.

Onto other news, I made it to the food stamps office. Never did hear back from Texas Roadhouse. I may have food stamps again in the next 30 days.

I stayed in - half waiting for my PO and half because I really hate sleet. It is just nasty. I wrote up posts since I may be cut off from the blog. What I want to get done are the things I have had to do for a while. They will be about writers and books. No playlists, no news. The only current topics are the ones under Supervised Life.

No hot water in the shower. I cannot stand hot water.

I need to get Celine read. That is not happening tonight.

I hope all of you are doing well.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment