Thursday, January 13, 2022

Better Days

Yesterday saw fewer screw ups. I have money for the room thanks to KH. I may have a new job. I finished reading Angela Carter's Love.

I called one of my might-have-been nieces yesterday. She is now in her thirties. I think I shocked her - whether because she knows of my arrest or because how horrible my voice sounded or because I have not spoken to her in 16 years or all of the above, I do not know. I gave her my number to give to her mother. I expect silence.

My sore throat persists. I slept last night without benefit of my CPAP machine. No waking up from coughing my head off. I fo not know what to make of that.

Laundry today. 

I need to get to FSSA. I work tonight at 5. No taxi home but the temperature is going up .

No word from my PO about my laptop. No word from my counselor about the polygraph. This gives me doubts about my inherent dangerousness.

sch

1/13/22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment