Monday, October 25, 2021

The Weekend is Over

 I didn't write up a report when I got back on Saturday night and I forgot to do so on Sunday. I have to admit there was not much to write about. I keep trying to get material written for this blog so I can get it up and running. I did get a burrito from Puerto Vallarta. Until I walked to work it was the furthest I went on Saturday. I put in for some more work. I got an interview coming up on Monday afternoon. I talked to K on Sunday. The only time my phone rang all weekend. I ate at Qboda's on Sunday night. I talked to my sister - the phone doesn't seem to be charging properly. I went onto work and left there at a little aftg4er 11. I noticed tonight the phone has a stopwatch, so I timed my walk back and it is a 24 minute walk. It is 12:36 and I am tied with a big day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment