Saturday, October 30, 2021

Friday and Part of Saturday

 The BMV remains a problem. And the weather. I didn't leave the room yesterday except for when the cleaning room showed up and when I walked down to the convenience store for a two liter of Coca-Cola. I meant to go yesterday afternoon except instead of a one hour nap I slept for 4 hours.  

Ig ot the blog over 400 posts written. Google still will not approve me for advertising. I suspect the magic number of 500 posts is still needed and I won't have that many published until December. That fits in with the Copyright Office saying it may take 3 months to process my copyright application for my play. Posting will continue but needs to taper off for a while.

I worked up the nerve to read the email telling me the second job was turning me down. I got a second interview for next week as a waiter. That's two interviews next week. 

Still no luck finding an apartment.  I did find the sack of bread and bagels and peanut butter I thought had gone missing. I had been looking for them without being able to see them. Could be I can excuse myself by saying they were not where I was looking. I found them by putting my hand on them this gloomy Saturday morning. I hope that provides someone some amusement.

BBC America is re-running Doctor Who as a lead up to the season premier tomorrow night.

Social Security is still processing my application. I m not sure how to find out what is the holdup other than bureaucratic inertia.

I didn't want to stand out in the rain so I put off the BMV until tomorrow. My left hip and knee remain bruised from my fall at work on Wednesday.

I did get a short story last night The first bit of fiction I have been able to write in over 6 months.

I walk over to work today at 4. The buses run 45 minute routes today and I will be late if I try to do it today.

I'm going back to my story and then some job hunting and eat lunch and that will finish of this Saturday morning.

And in case anyone else is feeling gloomy, give this a listen:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDHjeiys3a0

You, too, could be the king of the divan.

Meanwhile, I am listening to WMBR.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment