Tuesday, August 10, 2021

This & That From Prison

Still no word from the court about my petition for crediting my pretrial detention time.  Still wondering if the filing fee even made it there. I did  get letters from E- and Gayann. GAyann sent me info in Plyspace   in Muncie. Melissa also wrote - bad news there and worse when I reached her by telephone - she won't treat her depression! And management has upset the moves, of When Education and the track are open. Why is it some moron takes a job here with some Big Idea which is wholly detached from the place's reality and any utility? 

Did catch the first season of True Detective and Hunters. Thanks to the guys with their cell phones and USB stick. Impressed with both, but really blown away by True Detective.


sch

3/9/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment