Sunday, August 29, 2021

The Plague Continues

Should we be more fearful of Covid 19? As I see it, this thing might kill me thanks to my COPD.  That so much was to kill me - including myself - has not, I'm not so optimistic this virus shall succeed in putting me into a full stop. I'm more annoyed about how Melissa's phone goes straight to voicemail.I worry more about Aaron and Paul (I know my nephew cannot be good after doing opioids and my cousin sounds as if he is at death's door as-is); about the Muncie crew who are a half step from homeless and have smoked too much crack to not have compromised lungs (yes,thatincludes you, CC); about John Prine and other people I don't know personally but that does not stop my concerns. I am anxious I will not get my novel completed enough for use by my sisters. One the other hand, I still think death means peace from worries and the anxieties of this world. Always a silver lining.

I hope A- has no one die on her but I fear there will be more than one.


sch

3/31/20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment