Thursday, September 3, 2026

Belated Tim Curry Post

 Like everyone else, I first met Tim Curry in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He was also the reason to watch Times SquareCongo and Earth Two. He almost salvaged The Three Musketeers. Here are the items I collected for this post from last week.

‘He could arch both eyebrows and curl his lips in every direction all at once’: Tim Curry’s five best screen roles (The Guardian)

The Rocky Horror Picture Show review – the campfest that became a cultural colossus | Movies (The Guardian)

Tim Curry (The Guardian) 

Tim Curry, 1946–2026 - by Sonny Bunch (The Bulwark)

An Ode to the Gleeful Terror of Tim Curry’s Pennywise (Literary Hub)


 

Back in the day, I picked up his albums on the advice of Sheila Brown. I did not see these mentioned in his obits.

 


 


 


 And what might have come close to a hit for him:


 sch 9/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment