Thursday, November 17, 2022

Finishing Off Thursday Night

After typing up 4 pages of "Best Intentions", I decided it was time to get out in the world. Well, the world of publishing.

 I spent the night trying to format the Shunn Proper Manuscript Format into Libre Office (a Word clone). I about lost my temper several times. Word and its progeny remain - in my opinion - clumsy when it comes to complicated formatting. I do miss my WordPerfect. It was headers driving me nuts.

Anyway, I did it. I sent "The Psychotic Ape" off to Apex Magazine. Let us see how quickly comes the rejection. For the record - which is all this blog amounts to - it is my first professional magazine.

I got an email from Wes Bush. He is not dead, but in Illinois.

Silence from everyone else, which I assume means they have better things than be on the computer at 10:32 pm.

Hip feels better. Going to work in the morning.

I feel better about the last 8 hours than I felt about the first.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment