Thursday, November 17, 2022

I can say I got 4 pages typed of "The Best of Intentions." It is 6:07 pm, and it was a fitful afternoon. 

I listened to a little bit of Esoterica, most of The Greaser's Lunchbox, and I am spending the next hour with Liz Bot

Checking the email, I found another rejection.

Thank you for submitting "Problem Solving" to The Journal. We read every submission with care, and while we can only publish a small fraction of what we receive, the most exciting part of our job is reading such a wide variety of work.

Though your manuscript does not suit our current needs, we wish you the best of luck placing it elsewhere.


Thanks again,


The Editors

http://thejournalmag.org

And:

Thank you for your recent submission to the Apple Valley Review. I'm sorry to let you know that your short story, "Problem Solving," was not accepted for publication.

However, this is a particularly subjective business, and I always appreciate the opportunity to read new work. Please feel free to submit again in the future, and thank you for thinking of us.

Best wishes,

Leah

Leah Browning, Editor

From Jstor, I read The Teyollohcuani: Cosmopolitan Vampire Witch, Why Did They Leave the Pueblos?, and The Colorado Cannibal.

 News from the Indiana Historical Society: Festival of Trees / Holiday Author Fair. 60 Indiana writers! I will not be there, of course.

I think a shower is next and a night of submitting my stories.

BTW, for my French and other foreign readers, I thank you for dropping in. Feel free to leave comments. I would love to know what brought you here. Thank you for your interest.

Until tomorrow.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment