Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday Night

Well, I am awake and almost done with the day.  

From Minnetrista, I rode the back to the bus station.





Where I stood outside so my frozen groceries would not thaw. The wind had picked up. I called KH to take mind off the weather. We talked until we were close to my room. He commented on my having time to write but I being kept from doing any actual writing while he had the desire and no time.

I met CC coming onto the bus as me and my bags were getting off. I called by her name. She said Hi. I still thinks she has no clue who I am. 

I called KH when I got back to the apartment. Thank you Mint Mobile for your reliability. Now that it is colder, I have more freezer space:


I ate, wrote a post, napped, and finished up my Saturday posts. It is 8:01 and I plan to go no further than my shower and the front porch.

This is as raucous I plan on getting this Saturday Night.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment