Friday, February 11, 2022

Catching Up On Friday

I got up at 3 AM. I walked to McClure's at 3:30 for a bottle of Coke. Then I proceeded to write pieces for the blog.

I got to work and put in 8 hours of carrying boxes.

I got my laundry done.

I made another trip to McClure's for a bottle of Coke.

 I read a bit more of Celine. Then I wrote some more pieces for the blog, some that will not be seen until later in the week. They will be under Politics,.On WritingDepressionPrison Life, and Books.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I need to get my hair cut. I am going to call it s night as doon as I finish this note.

This is a song I heard on WXPN while in prison. It hit me hard. I may have gotten a little teary-eyef about it. Anyway, I found it on YouTube. Please listen to Some of My Friends.

It is 11:38 pm. Good night.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment