Just in case anyone reading this actually lives in Indiana:
1-minute voter guide: Indiana's 5th Congressional District (Axios Indianapolis)
You’re not crazy. Voting in Indiana is intimidating. (Indiana Capital Chronicle )
sch
A strange brew is this, and not all of it is pretty. Partially a record of a crackup and partially a tale of rising from that crackup back into a useful life; and part of that is how I decided writing was necessary to my life and recovery; and another part is just keeping a record of where I have been and what I have learned. You can see the topics I cover the sidebar. The hope is to help others; the purpose is figuring out where I am going. Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.
Just in case anyone reading this actually lives in Indiana:
1-minute voter guide: Indiana's 5th Congressional District (Axios Indianapolis)
You’re not crazy. Voting in Indiana is intimidating. (Indiana Capital Chronicle )
sch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment