Monday, January 17, 2022

Two Days Free

Sunday I slept in, did some reading, watched a little TV, walked down to McClure's for Coca-Cola, fed myself, napped linger than intended, spoke with K on the phone, read and wrote more for this blog, and stopped for sleep around 1 AM.

Thing is I kept waking up about every two hours only to miss the alarm. I had turned down the phone's volume.

Today I walked over to CVS for my Zoloft, stopped for a snack at Subway, spoke eith my sister for about two hours after I found info about our maternal grandfather on the internet, did my laundry, walked again to McClure's, and then stayed in to finish giving my new employer info for payroll, and to finish my email and to start a Stuart Kaminsky novel and talk again with K and watch a little TV. I finish my day with this note.

Tomorrow back to being one of Mr. Thoreau's wage slaves.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment