Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Wild Mind Creative for Writers

 I just found Wild Mind Creative tonight. The creator describes the site' origin as

WildMind Creative originally begun as a book marketing blog. I started WildMind Creative to help my writer friends with their marketing.  Over the years this site grew into so much more as I became an author myself and studied everything I could find on writer mindset and storytelling techniques. Along the way I talked to over a hundred successful authors, you’ll find my interviews with them here, and wrote countess articles on everything from story structure to book marketing, overcoming creative blocks and building a happy (and successful) writing life. 

The goal of WildMind Creative is to help authors find inspiration and turn their writing dreams into reality ≋

 And I liked what I saw - articles, interviews- to give it a shout out for anyone looking for advice on writing and then marketing your writing. I also added the site to my link list.

sch

12/6/21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment