Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Monday, Crawling from the Wreckage

Arms ached and I was moving slow. The day was not off to a good start.

I read a little of Dos Passos. I wrote a little for this blog.

The cleaning crew came in and I went out to the porch. Otherwise, I might not have put on long pants until time for work.

I did some reading online. The government monitors my web surfing. I found Reddit and Unherd are both blocked. I can probably live without either but I do not understand their inappropriate nature.

I walked down to McClure's, got a Banquet pot pie and that was my lunch. 

I took the bus to the Sheriff's, where I got one post written, and then another bus to work. I had the most horrible shift to date. I got frustrated and I got angry. The walk back to the room was calming.

I got a sub at McClure's. Read some news. Called it a day.

Such was yesterday.

As I have been doing lately, a song for the day. You can choose from Dave Edmunds or Graham Parker, but do give one of them a listen.


sch

12/21/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment