Sunday, November 7, 2021

Update - 4 Hour Passes 9-1-2021

Ms. Greenup told me this past Monday she had told me 2 weeks before I was now eligible for weekly 4 hour passes. She had not said a word, but I felt no need to be contradictory. I put in for the IUPUI undergrad library. 

That pass she denied me on the grounds of my needing supervision around computers. She didn't ask why I wanted to go to the library. That I have new glasses that do not gouge my nose and make seeing a pleasure has me wanting to read. As I read the IUPUI rules, computer access is limited. Which left me without my Louis Ferdinand Celine novel and books on John Dos Passos.

I put in another pass for religious services. I have yet to see if it has been granted. They can censor my reading material, will they also interfere with my free exercise of religion. [I did get that pass without a problem.]

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment