Monday, November 8, 2021

Sunday With a Time Change

I spent the morning lounging in bed, reading emails and eating. Vulgar probably to say so, but that is what you get with a villain like me. 

I notice my PO did not stop the November monitoring for the now defunct laptop. 

I got WXPN tuned in and finished John Dos Passos's Nineteen Nineteen. Brilliant but will save writing anything more until I have a real computer with a real keyboard.

I had vague plans on buying some groceries at Target but procrastinating.

No caffeine today - yet.

Work at 4.

I did go to Target. I really need yo get my EBT card. That is for the morning.

On the way back from Target, I saw s pick up truck displaying the Confederate snd United States flags. Equal size. Guess the fellow does not understand how Secession and Union cannot co-exist peacefully. Also not understood: that they are in a State that stood with the Union.

I survived another night at work. The hip still bothers me. As s reward, I got an ice cream on the way home.

Time for bed. I must go to the Sheriff's tomorrow.

Sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment