I finally got my laundry done - it might have been sooner if I had recalled earlier that the buses were not running on Saturday's schedule.
When I got back here, I called John to check on CC. He was sleeping. I said I would come by on Thursday. No report on her. No calls from her. That she has not called started bothering me.
After napping, I spent most of the afternoon and evening revising my short play, "Desperate Men Committing Desperate Acts". The formatting and reformatting took a lot of time. Even then, I am not sure if I got it right. I did a little submitting also:
- Ponder Review got "Desperate Men Committing Desperate Acts".
- "When Thomas Kemp Went Missing" to Fiction on the Web, Rural Fiction Magazine, Underside Stories, and Uncharted Mag.
That rising turned out to be a little after 9 AM. This morning, I sent "Desperate Men Committing Desperate Acts" to:
- Havik: The Las Positas College Journal of Arts & Literature
- Apricity Magazine
- Qu Literary Magazine
- Tulsa Review
- Denver Quarterly
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment