Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Starting The Week

 Off work early, I spent an hour deleting email before getting on the bus to the west side. I was to see my counselor at 4 pm, I decided to treat myself to some frozen yogurt. I should be embarrassed by what I spent at BerryWinkle, but it did taste good.

The session went well. I made it back to the apartment around 5:30.

I ate dinner, read some of my email, did some legal research, and spoke with MW. The reading glasses are good enough but not good for everything.

I also listened to the following because I saw "Straw Dogs" once, a very long time ago, and it has stuck with me through the years.



This I finished it this morning while writing this post.

The goals for the week: legal research and my driver's license.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment