Friday, October 20, 2023

Accomplishing Nothing, but The Stones Still Have Got It


Coughing off and on all day, my lungs hurt. I got home a little after 2 pm. Tired and cold and tired of the ache in my lungs. I napped kind of between 3 and 5. Dinner I got from Puerto Vallerta - spent a little more than I should have, but not wanting to go any further and no mood to cook for myself.

I read a little - I will post on that later -  and I trimmed the email. Then it was revising "Road Tripping" - I thought I had edited this stuff already, but I keep finding really stupid mistakes. This may also explain the rejections - I cannot type and/or I cannot see what needs corrected. I can only hope I am doing better right now.

I am going back there now, and leave you with the latest Rolling Stones album. It is very, very good.




 sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment