Sunday, April 16, 2023

Two Days of Nothing

 I did the job interview yesterday morning. Also, I made the grocery.

There were trips to McClure's yesterday and today.

I wrote a paragraph for "Basketball."

Yesterday, I floated some ideas for MW about mediation. I finished those off today.

KH did not answer when I called. CC did answer; I am trying to forgive trespasses. I need to call Paul S.

Taxes remain undone. Tomorrow.

Have been doing as little typing as possible and icing the arm as much as possible.

What I really want to do is sleep. 

Ah, the life of a villain.

 I ran across Indiana Landmarks News. From there: Neighbors Call for Support to Improve Anderson Historic District and Cheering for Two Indiana Basketball Legends and Flights of Fantasy: Indiana’s Eberson-Designed Theaters (great photo of Anderson's Paramount Theater)

The site of a famous, terrible death:


 The farmer went crazy trying to find a corner.

 sch 8:41 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment