Saturday, April 8, 2023

The Last Layabout Weekend

 What a mess. Up at 6 am, lounging around, and do not really start writing until 8:06.

I nap too much. I did that yesterday and today.

I think I had an ear infection. A little hydrogen peroxide yesterday helped that. Not so fuzzy brained today.

All of today was devoted to doing some research for a friend.

Yesterday was dedicated to reformatting "Masque of the Red Death."

Both projects are unfinished.

I found out I need to go to Social Security before i can get my taxes done. That will have to be done Tuesday.

Training starts on Monday morning. No Idea what the schedule is except I am to be there on Tuesday for the real start.

I did get to Payless again and to Staples. I found out that I was putting the wrong thing into the usb hub. Now I am not sure where are the thumb drives. This was before I found out I could not get my social security information online. 

Other than a trip to McClure's morning and picking up dinner at Puerto Valerta, I have been nowhere since I got back Payless yesterday.

Oh, I talked to CC yesterday. We have a truce. 

Why the Republicans (and Putin) fail to get Biden: A son of Ireland’: how Biden’s Irish roots shape his political identity.

Further reading from Aeon: In the architecture of the mind, where lies human imagination? and Meaning beyond definition. I think I will break them out separately.

So it goes. I need to get more exercise. It is getting warmer.

Ann-Margaret is 83. Ahhhh. Yeah. Meanwhile, she cuts a record:


Have a good one:



sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment