Thursday, April 13, 2023

And What Happened Wednesday?

 I made it to the sheriff. Let them know about the new job.

My left kept troubling me. Then I began eating Tylenol and kept it up all day, so I survived. 

Yes, I felt a little better tonight. I had called KH today and complained about the pain. He thinks I am just not used to physical labor. That's all I have been doing for most of the past decade. What I do not understand is what have aI done to cause this persistent pain. If it hurts tomorrow morning like it did on Wednesday, then I am going to see a doctor. 

I forgot to mention this: I think I saw a bald eagle on the west side of Muncie on Tuesday. 

I made one interview today. Very strange. Second round tomorrow.

Oh, I got anew refrigerator. Now, where is my hot water?

And that is all there is.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment