Some Scottish sites for philosophy. Some might think Scottish philosophy involves money or drink or curling. Actually, it does involve money. Adam Smith was a Scottish philosopher. who is claimed as the originator of capitalism. Check out his biography on the first site listed below. (I would also check out David Hume on taxes, those of you feeling themselves overly troubled by the tax man.)
A strange brew is this, and not all of it is pretty. Partially a record of a crackup and partially a tale of rising from that crackup back into a useful life; and part of that is how I decided writing was necessary to my life and recovery; and another part is just keeping a record of where I have been and what I have learned. You can see the topics I cover the sidebar. The hope is to help others; the purpose is figuring out where I am going. Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.
Saturday, March 4, 2023
If It Is Not Scottish, It's You Know What
And not Scottish: Reason and Meaning it is about life and death and the meaning of life. I figure that might have a wide appeal.
sch 2/23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment