Sunday, January 15, 2023

Bright, Shiny Sunday Morning

I spent the morning stumbling around. Up on time, but I decided to work on the stiff shoulder before plunging into work. I watched My Fellow Americans, not a great movie but a fun one, and I was left wondering why I could not watch it without Donald J. Trump in my head.

 I submitted "True Love Ways Gone Astray" to Cagibi 

Some items from Spanking the Carp:  Carpal Tuna (comedy) and SPANK the CARP 2021 Anthology Paperback ($18.81).

Kevin McCarthy clowning around - cartoon from DailyKos. And alternate speakers of the House.

I learned some new winter words.

And I learned what is an ambivert. Which makes me think isn't this a normal person?

Commie Francis doing The Kids Just Don't Understand has been the music so far. 

Now I will eat some lunch before working on part of "Chasing Ashes." K cannot come visit, but CC might.

sch 11:14 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment