Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Tuesday Is Gone, Voting For Harris

Work beat me yesterday. I blew out my back. When I came back here, I laid down and did not get up for 3 hours.

"Problem Solving" got another rejection:

Thank you for your submission to Sunspot Literary Journal. Although we must decline, please know that selecting works for publication can be guided by pieces we've already accepted for the current issue, a focus on specific issues, and other elements that change rapidly. The fact that we have declined your work should in no way discourage you from continuing on this path you've chosen for your life. We greatly appreciated the chance to consider your work.

Creatives like you can change the world. Your perspective is unique. Your efforts to generate something that makes an impact is difficult, and can feel heavy when you work so hard without recognition. Please keep going. The world needs to see things from your perspective. 

You are welcome to submit something to our current open call. Also, please consider preordering a copy of the 2024 print edition here. 


Sincerely,


LC

Sunspot Lit

Truth in that second paragraph. 

 The Penn Review received "No Ordinary Word" and "Problem Solving".

Sand Hills Literary Magazine received "Problem Solving".

During dinner, I watched the following movie and tried thinning out my email. I recommend the movie, a bit strange but the best performance from Armand Assante that I may have ever seen.


Then I watched the debate. Harris proved herself competent. When I voted for Obama was the second time I voted without having to hold my nose. If I could have voted for Biden, that would have been the third time. I will not mind voting for Harris, not at all.

I did not want to get up, I do not want to go to work. I am up, I need to go to work.


sch 5:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment