Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The World's Longest Suicide Note (Part 2) 5/3/2010

 I have left the details in other posts. This is my summing up on general operations, suicide generally.

I do want it known that I would like this post forwarded as much as possible. I especially want it pushed into the Yahoo adult chatrooms, or any other adult chatrooms. Perhaps someone will stop breaking the law. By putting a link into a chatroom, it gives people a chance to read what can wrong and be a reminder to stop. I thank anyone doing this. I think this will deter more people than my going to prison.

Come to think of it, this may be the reason I am not dead. Hard to write what I have just written if I was dead. 

Does this mean I have forsworn suicide? No. The days when I have suicidal thoughts have become fewer and fewer, but only fewer and not non-existent. 

I write this before my sentencing. The estimated length of my sentence stands about 15 years. If the sentence given me is higher than 5 years, then I see suicide as back on the table. I plan on arguing 5 years as being sufficient punishment, and should put me out before my COPD and expectant glaucoma make it impossible for me to make amends to those needing amends made. Otherwise, those needing amends shall need to make do with my efforts here. See, the federal government has decided its need to imprison me trumps allowing me a chance to pay back good deeds for my misdeeds.

[To be continued.10/17/22]

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment