[Moving stuff back from my abandoned WordPress blog.]
I went through Submission Grinder to find berths for “After Making Landfall” and found the following: Black Fox Literary Magazine, Gavagai, and Story Unlikely.
I use Submittable to follow some outlets, and since these were open, I proceeded with a submission: Driftwood Press, and The Clarissa Dalloway Prize for Short Prose (L'Esprit Literary Review).
Having access to Chill Subs' free database (which I find rather clumsy), I settled on the following: CRAFT Literary, and TriQuarterly.
From where I found Subnivean, it was a long time ago, but I sent them the story, too.
I ended the morning, starting the afternoon, with two magazines that I have been trying to interest for some time: Broad Ripple Review and The Saturday Evening Post.
The rejection for the day came from Gordon Square Review for Pieces About A Small Indiana Factory, 1976 - 1984”.
Yesterday, I received a notice that The Sun rejected “Agnes”.
SCH 4/25/26
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment