Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Blue Monday

I better get the new job. I did not make it to work yesterday. The back, right shoulder, were killing me. I walked to McClure's to pick up the bus and there was too much pain. I put the hot stone to my back and that it did not help all that much. I napped in the afternoon and that did not help.

The cpap mask keeps falling apart. I was up twice last night.

Not much accomplished during the rest of the day.

I have been thinking. Surprised?  

What I have been thinking about is "Chasing Ashes". I think I need set it this year, not lsst year. I got a feeling - not a good one - this may be an important year. Just want avoid journalism.

I have a couple of stiry ideas, too.

I made it down to Dollar General last evening. Got a Ben Gay knock off. Right shoulder still a problem and the room smells like a nursing home room. I must not miss no more days this month. I coated myself this morning. 

If I do not get the new job and I can get through August, I will quit the second job. I cannot do both. I fear I mollycoddle myself until I try walking and I have pain jotling my joints.

I did get paperwork done for SSI. That remains possible. I am not opposed to it as I was.

I also started revising the second story in The Dead and the Dying. I like the tone. Cleaning up the plot and some of my sentences. It is not so bad. 

Running late this morning. Like yesterday, I overslept. Until yesterday, I smell like Ben Gay. I meant to leave in 15 minutes. Right now it looks like 45 minutes.

Reads of "Death and a Kiss" have hit 1,053.

No communications with PO. 

Yes, a Blue Monday and what a Tuesday!

sch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment