Sunday, June 5, 2022

Since Yesterday

Dishwashing went well. I was off at 3. I walked down to Lahody's Meats. I wanted to see it when it opened and I figured I had time before the 3:15 bus came up Wheeling.

What a surprise it was. 



The place makes me wish I had a kitchen or even a charcoal grill.

Then it was to Payless for some staples. I called my niece. From there it was downtown to the bus station. Downtown was having a car show. I got to see my first Packard and Shelby Cobra. I also learned how hard it is to take photos while carrying two grocery bags.


I think the Miata was a bit of overkill.

Ate in the room, stayed in the room, did some writing. I am too old for fighting on a Saturday night.

Up early this morning, breakfasted on yogurt and an apple, and walked over to work. One of the waiters gave me a ride back. I ate a late lunch. Then I napped. Out of Coke, so I went to McClure's. 

Nothing on TV. The western channels were doing an Audie Murphy weekend. I cannot do that any more. Music was my choice. I wrote up some more posts from my notes. I finished off Hellman's Candide and wrote Lillian Hellman's Candide.

I found a new-to-me rockabilly band by the name of Restless. That was yesterday and from them cones the day's song.


Signing off. The adventure continues for now.

sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment