Thursday, June 30, 2022

Run Run Run

Late for work yesterday. I was doing good until I was half way through the motel's parking lot and I realized I had not put on my shorts. Yes, I am working in shorts. The knees do not hurt. Then I had I a little intestinal difficulty. An hour late, a live truck, and it was a long day.

I got to the sheriff's. Then I delivered the release to Meridian Health. Then I got to Payless for groceries. Then back to the room. I took bus #17 to the station, #2 to the Ball State area where I could walk to Meridian, #1 bus from there to downtown, the #3 to Payless and back downtown, and then the #5 to the motel. The day's traveling cost me $1.00.

 It was 6:30 when I got back here. I showered, ate, and watch a little tv. I have paperwork to do since I just did not have any mire energy. I meant to call it a night at 9:30. Instead, I got doing some genealogical research. It was more like 11.

Almost 6 am and I have to be on time today. I will need to leave work early to do my phone counseling session.

I leave you with this:



sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment