Monday, May 9, 2022

Too Much Telephone.

I did not want to get up this morning. I did.

I worked a straight eight hours. I came home tired.

I called the group counselor, again. This time during my morning break. No call from her.

I got a pizza from Greek's while I did my laundry. I did not take out the bike.

I talked to DM and KH and my sister. I did not get to bring up to date my misadventures.

Nor did I get to call about my CPAP mask.

Nor did I get any more reaf of Hellman.

I did decide that I was told to leave the group and have not been told to return. I will go to Ball State, see what its psych department has to offer.

An issue, one that will be discussed further, later on, from last Tuesday inspired my dong of the day.


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment