Thursday, December 2, 2021

CalArts Writing Now Reading Series and Seminar

 I ran across the CalArts Writing Now Reading Series and Seminar through LitHub.  Sometimes I cannot tell the difference between my being curious and me procrastinating.  I wanted to know if it was available online. Reading the following - the website's introduction - made me keep looking:

Structured around the work of several visiting contemporary writers, the Writing Now Reading Series and Seminar is a required course for CalArts MFA creative writing graduate students that showcases vibrant new modalities for writing that refresh today’s interconnected creative fields. Writing Now offers inspiring points of contact and critical conversation about writing process and practice between visiting writers, students and local audiences, with an eye for fostering the collaborative, the future-forward, and the unexpected in literature.

And it is online. CalArts has its own YouTube channel here.  

Now for the time to listen to them.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment