Thursday, August 12, 2021

More This and That

Yesterday I received word that my 2240 petition has gone to the U.S.Attorney's Office - the judge did not dismiss it out of hand. I also know money was not sent from my commissary account to the court. More importantly, I was never notified by unitstaff about the money not being sent. knowing this does my paranoia remain delusional?

Got to get to my own story but Max Godfrey has given me Margaret Atwood's The Testaments. There are too many books! Why do I need add to the total? Egotism?

I spoke with Melissa this past Saturday. She knows she is depressed, has insurance, adn will not get medication! She did get the box with my novel, so that is there and safely away from here.

sch

3/10/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment