Monday was almost a complete write-off; another one of those lethargic days.
So, notes were collected and are now being published.
8/10
I decided against submitting but I found Strange Hymnal a beautiful site with very interesting writings. Please give it a look.
Submissions:
Plain Tales from The Flatlands to Split/Lip Press, Slant Books, and Boudin Novelette Chapbook Contest.
The Unintended Consequences of Art to Sequestrum
8/11:
“After Making Landfall” rejected:
Thank you for your fiction submission to Unbound Ink. Although it isn’t the right fit for our journal at this time, we truly appreciated the opportunity to read it. We wish you all the best in finding a home for your work, and welcome future submissions to our literary magazine.
All the best,
Rosanne and Allison
Co-editors, Unbound Ink
I made it to Matins, retrieved my phone, and headed out to do some grocery shopping. Only the deluge started. I got smokes and got home soaked, even with an umbrella. It was supposed to be a light rain.
I made it to Payless later in the afternoon.
8/12:
J was to come over for lunch. I broke the date. I had been raining hard off and on since yesterday. I woke twice n the night to the sound of pouring rain.
I did need to go out to the Sheriff's for my year check in, that I was not being a threat to the peace and safety of Delwawre County, Indiana. That was the most harrowing bus ride I have ever had. Some streets were flooded, the DIY warehouse's parking lot had about two feet of water covering it, and several routes had detours.
I got the photos off the camera and have posts that will be appearing over the coming days of photography.
I ate dinner at Savage's Ale House. Maybe I ate too much, but it is still bothering me. Not that the sandwich was not wonderful.
I went to sleep early, but that lasted only four hours.
8/13:
Up early to a gloomy day. No rain, but no sun. Have had enough. Going to make a groundhog and wait to do more. I do not feel like writing.
sch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment