Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Odds & Ends Wednesday

I mean to do some writing today. And I need to go to the grocery again. Which proves me a bit of a shit since I passed on the writer's group. I got into watching Orphan Black, but truly, I did not feel like having that much human interaction today.

Thinking and reading while watching.

 I read Ray Davies' X-Ray while in prison; of the rock star memoirs, I think it is the best I have read. Definitely a Ray Davies production, far stranger and probably deeper than even Dylan's memoir. But I must not have caught the reference to The Beatles mentioned in Dave Davies on the Kinks’ Beatles rivalry (GuitarPlayer)

Blane Chocklett's Guide to Catching Landlocked Freshwater St (Fly Fisherman) - I can hope, can't I?

A bit of fun while continuing through Orphan BlackWestern RoundUp: The Maverick Queen (1956) (Classic Movie Hub Blog)

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment