Monday, July 27, 2026

Indiana Writing Resources 2026 - Proof 2026!

 I have noted some of these before, I think. Like Bookmark Indy – Where Pen Meets Place and Indiana Humanities. Not that they are not worth repeating!

But some new stuff is here, too:

Indiana Authors Awards - the nominees are here.

Line Break: The Power of Practicing Craft - which new, but also for poets.

Proof: A Midwest Lit Fest - I went last year, intend to go this year; I think it is a grand festival.

There's Only One Sin in Hollywood - Indiana Authors Awards - reviews a new book from an Indiana writer.

In conjuring the magic of a great movie capable of making one believe anything is possible for our heroes, There’s Only One Sin in Hollywood will similarly imbue readers with hope on every page that the main characters can best the forces working against them. Readers will watch Aaron torn between institution and authenticity, and as the stakes mount and the consequences compound, Aaron must answer a question that I invite readers to consider themselves: If there is only one sin in Hollywood, but that sin promises freedom, is it worth the risk of damnation?   

Not Indiana related but still might be of interest: What Editors Want: The Ultimate Guide for Writers Submitting to Literary Magazines 

sch 7/26 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment