Friday, May 5, 2023

This Was The First Friday in the Merry Month of May

After a trip to McClure's around 9, I came back and paid rent and caught the 9:30 bus.  I spent the last of my cash - $26 - on groceries at Payless. Back around, 11:30. That was my morning

For two hours, I procrastinated. Then I started on the screenplay in fits and starts all afternoon and evening. The email is piling up; I deleted the easy ones. I put out another job app. No one likes me for a job - which is how it feels. That I am running out of luck is also being felt. The screenplay is driving me nuts. It is like I am hitting my head up against a wall. The real keyboard was broken the other day, and I am using the laptop keyboard and my back is aching. I am going to work on other things tomorrow. I need a break from this screenplay. 

I meant to take a walk today. It was sunny and warm. That I need do tomorrow. I feel too bulky.

Well, Fresh Thyme still does not like me:

Thank you for your interest in opportunities with Fresh Thyme. We wanted to let you know that at this time we are moving ahead with other candidates for our part time cashier position. We encourage you to apply for future openings that match your interest and qualifications.

Thank you again,

Fresh Thyme Recruiting Team

What shows on Indeed is they are still looking to fill that position. 

While writing, I spent the time out in the garage with The Chesterfield Kings, The Sonics, The Remains, and The Seeds.

Oh, yeah, I sent "Local Boy Makes Good" to The Cincinnati Review.

sch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment