Thursday, March 23, 2023

So Far, Thursday

 After sleeping in today, and working with the pain in my left arm, I have typed up more of my pretrial detention pieces. I would like to take a nap - it is a wet, gray day here. I am tired of all this typing!

I need to trek over to Target for my Zoloft prescription. So far, I have yet to leave the room.

"Best of Intentions" got a rejection that is a bit hard to take:

Thank you for the opportunity to read your work. You are a talented writer and while we sincerely hope to hear from you again in the future, we are going to pass this time around. All the best in finding a home for this piece.

Sincerely,
Curtis

This was the one where I had the highest hopes of placing "Best of Intentions". Yes, I will send "True Love Ways Gone Astray" in their direction. Ahh.

Nuvo published Program sends Indiana authors around the state to inspire and teach:

Organizations can apply to have an author come and speak or lead a workshop. Grants pay for all of the primary costs to the host sites, although groups can choose to spend extra money on books, etc. Anderson said this creates the opportunity for children to hear from authors they otherwise would not have access to. 

Funded by Glick Philanthropies, these events are free and open to the public except for some schools (check with the organization). To find more information on dates and locations, use this link:https://www.indianaauthorsawards.org/all-events/

This program should get more attention.

Been listening to KDHX for the past few hours.

And now I need a break from the computer, typing, reading, and writing.

sch 1:40 pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment