Thursday, March 23, 2023

Closing Out This Thursday - Submissions and Crimes!

 I cannot say what I did this afternoon. Well, I can, but it is not a great list of accomplishments.

There was a nap after I got through done with the blogging. Then there was a trip over to Target for my Zoloft refill. Some piddling with email also occurred. And dinner was cooked and eaten.

Mostly, I continued submitting "Road Tripping." I ran through my leads and put the story out to the following:

This project has come to an end - I can find no other place for submitting it.

I took a break with a deep dive into Crime Hub's Is 1973 actually crime film's greatest year?. Which includes a great piece on The Sting.

Then I dug into LitHub's 13 Adaptations Better Than the Books They’re Based On. The books I had read and their moves I had seen were very few, so I cannot say anything but I agree with The Maltese Falcon.

I got to listen to The Sonic Bloom.

And there is where I end things for the day at 10:05 pm. Work tomorrow. I decided to forego the manufacturing job and having heard nothing from Fairfield, I assume that job is not going to be.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment