Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Polygraph Passed, Story Rejected and Submitted A Novella

My sister got me to the polygraph well on time. We saw a little of Broad Ripple beforehand. There were changes, but not sure what all, as we drove through. Not sure if The Alley Cat still exists. Union Jack Pizza looked to be gone. What caught my attention was how crowded it all seemed now. 

I passed the polygraph. No sore arms when I left, either. As if I had time for erotica or unauthorized computer use.

Got CC on the phone and then texts. Not sure what is up with her. Was going to take her to eat with me and sister. First, it seemed like it was a go. Then she was too sick. Then it was she would come up to the room - this after I told her I had money. Then it was she not leaving unless it was for money. I told her I could not help with any money. She went on a tirade about not darkening my door. Enough is enough. 

I took my sister to The Dumpling House. Great food, again. It was the best meal I had had in weeks. Probably since I took CC out to eat on March 1.

I got home and went through the email. I decided against doing any blog post. Sister took me by the sheriff's, so no need to go out there tomorrow.

I found a rejection for "Exemplary Employee" when I got home:

Thank you for submitting your story to Planet Scumm. We're going to pass on it. Best of luck placing this elsewhere, and we hope you'll keep us in mind for future submissions.

Sincerely,
The Editors

 I hung out with Little Richard tonight and worked on submitting "Road Tripping." Here is where it went. I have two more scheduled for next month - when I see how my income goes; they charged fees for submitting.

 I talked to KH tonight about the polygraph and the novella. I sent a text K about CC. K thinks I did good cutting her loose.

I hope to get a new CPAP mask next week. Sister took me by Hook's on the way out of town.

Tonight's sermon:


 sch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment